Monday, September 8

Hiya!!!

I know I haven't been that good of a poster recently. 
 That's mainly because I started school and all, yaknow.  This will be my third week.  I'm taking algebra (forget pre algebra) and physical science, which would put me well on my way to be a good marine biologist, like I thought I wanted to be.  However, a serious identity cirisis puts me wondering if an author would be more self-fufilly and truly lead me to happiness.  I know what your thinking.  Why bother?  You're only in 7th grade...heck, you're not even 13 yet and won't be for another 40 days!  (By the way, :-(. ). Well, I'm trying to decide because believe it or not, it is really never to early to start making good habits and become self conscious about your own decisions.

This is where I quote Dr. Seuss (a very good author): is your tongue now numb?

1 comment:

Hiren said...

It is always good to start working on your skills at a young age. Writing is good, but takes some work and perseverance. Trust me... But if you stick with it, you'll go far.
On the other paw, if you are interested in a multiple things, then it's good to work on all of it. ...I think..
For example, I consider myself a pretty good writer, not great, but good. I also am decent at art. And I am getting better at making music. But I got better at those things by working at them. And I still have a long way to go...

If you're bored now, and skipped to this part, to sum it up, work at what you like and aspire to be, and don't give up!