Tuesday, September 9

The List Extended

Most of you will not remember, but
I posted a List of Things You Never Expect to Hear a while ago.  If you haven't seen it (or have and have forgotten) then here is a link to the original post.  However, I didn't stop then.  I have been recording since then (well, not everything, but I live in a CRAZY neighborhood so it filled up pretty fast).  Here is the next thirteen Things You Never Expect to Hear:

  1. If there are bats in your grass, be sure to take them out.
  2. Q:  What did she just do?  A:  Oh, she just put a dragon on your head, that's all.
  3. Oh my gosh, there is a chicken in my sheet!
  4. Why do you want to be an insect?
  5. I-Hate-White-Rabbits-I-Hate-White-Rabbits-I-Hate-White-Rabbits
  6. My cat is the jiggly type.
  7. It's tomorrow in the morning.
  8. See the grass...KNOW THE POWER OF THE GRASS!!!
  9. I'm protecting my armpits!
  10. I need more Harrys!
  11. Oh look, there's the ant.
  12. Yes, here is your mystic ice.
  13. CICADA KILLER!!!

1 comment:

theChalkGirl said...

These are thing that all the homeschooler's in my group know and say on a regular basis!