Monday, May 19

Write for your life af bratlife event

This isn't going to be the meatiest of posts because I'm writing on my moms mini iPad and the keyboard is really tiny.  so anyway, I'm starting an event called write for your life, here on af bratlife. It's more for my benefit than yours, because with the movers coming in two days this provides an excuse for pure making eighteen billion posts.

Basically, the idea is that I post a poem or short story every day.  Like a poem a day keeps the boredom  away.   And it starts today. Right now.

I have a list and this is the random pick for today:  from page 37, b, of, "poetry speaks to children", My Sister saw a Dinosaur (by Mary Ann Hoberman)

My sister saw a dinosaur.
At least she said she saw one,
I said that dinosaurs are dead.
She said she saw it in her head.
A dinosaur inside your head?
"Remarkable!" My mother said.

No comments: