YAY!!!
I SO rock. I did this all by myself, not to mention got three other girls to participate in it. Whenever you get a chance: www.internationalbffs.blogspot.com. It's incredibly awesome and incredibly short. But that's just for now! As you can tell, I'm really happy right now. Like, really. Extremely. Anyway.
Again, I want you to look at these links: my powtoon ad and this post. I really would love it if you participated in this, but be sure to follow the restrictions mentioned. Because there are some. And then, click here! Thank you.
I have to go, I am so happy that you like it (and you better like it!)
2 comments:
Way to go, Noelle! This is a great resource for young writers. I look forward to reading posts from writers around the world.
Unfortunatly Ali, it did not work. Maybe we can try again, once me and the friends that did to help to get more. We'll see. Thanks though.
Post a Comment