Writing journal and a book called "Rip the Page" recently. So, although I have already shared some of it with you, I will share more (this isn't the end). Enjoy!
Searching for YOU
I looked for u behind the bench,
But she was nowhere to be found.
I looked for o down a vase,
But he didn't want to be seen.
I looked for y with my where she likes to nap,
But she was as gone as gone can be.
Then I bumped into someone
And it turned out,
I'd found them all:
It was you.
~Noelle~
For Aunt Tif
Critics
Tree
I can never keep my leaves!
They always with up and die,
And then pine laughs at me!
Pine
I'm too sticky!
Insects always get stuck on me.
They hate the sticky pine tree.
Bug
I'm to small to be of use!
All I can do is buzzz around
And sometimes humans step on me.
Human
I can't stay out very long!
But let me tell you this:
You may wither or be sticky or small
But inside you're pretty enough to kiss!
~Noelle~
For My Readers
Hope you enjoyed this, gotta go now, bye.
3 comments:
Nice job Noelle!
Note: my raincoat does not actually have a rip in it!
cool stuff......
mawmaw
Post a Comment