I finally wrapped my mind around the fact that I have to wait for October to come around before I get anymore presents! Fortunately, I have discovered the cure for CDS. Make a wish list (it helps if you half expect to get some of it)! So, I have taken the time to group my wishes together:
- Earrings - I'm a little picky here because I'm allergic to most metals, so I need either stainless steel or surgical steel earrings. Stick with small hoops or studs. Like these flashy new earrings I just got - check it out! Bottom of page. Well, kinda flashy.
- iTunes/App store cards - I think this is pretty clear.
- Scarves - Infinity or Regular, any color (well, except grey, I got on of those for my birthday and I can't seem to match it with anything!) as long as it's not itchy.
- NO MORE NAIL POLISH!!! I have enough nail polish to last me three years!
- I can never have too many notebooks (ignoring what my mom says). Lined, blank, leopard print covers, air force covers, spiral bound, book bound, pencil holder, no pencil holder...I don't care - just notebooks!
- Fashion related books or design sketchbooks - fashion history, fashion design, fashion for dummies, how to design, coordinating clothes for dummies, just nothing on MAKING clothes, because that of all things I am NOT into. (strange, because I want to design when I grow up....)
- Skittles. Period.
And that's my current you-can-give-me wish list. Not that I'm expecting to get any of it...just saying. I do have my own money....

No comments:
Post a Comment