Friday, February 14

Clothes

Hiya, just showing you
What I'm wearing today - in fact my whole style right now.

  • Favorite Music - Veggie Tales (I know it's stupid, but Larry gets me every time)
  • Favorite Food (that I get on a regular basis) - Thomas cinnamon brown sugar bagels toasted and buttered
  • Favorite Color - Turquoise
  • Favorite Scarf - My snuggly turquoise scarf with tassels
  • Favorite Earrings - "Mini-Disco" studs
And my outfit!  See here:
Fave scarf, jacket (lavender with cream fuzzy inside, and jeans.  Oh, and one of my fave shirts

Better look at shirt (it's from Justice and has lasted longer that every other piece from that stupid place which recently has looked a sparkly neon explosion)  It says "It's cool to be me!".  Whatever.

My absolute FAVORITE boots!!!  Sparkly, silver-perfect!  And comfy....  They're still selling them at the local Walmart if you want them.  I know it's sad, but they were on sale!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The more the Sparkly....the better!
Aunt DeeDee