Wednesday, February 5

Music

My New Luke Bryan Album
Just ROCKS!  It includes the #1 hit Crash My Party, Ghost Town, Blood Brothers, That's My Kind of Night, Dirt Road Diary, and more!  I got it on Amazon on disk, but downloaded it on my computer in my home-blended "Country" re-mix:

  • Miranda Lambert's Gunpowder and Lead Single
  • Gloriana's (Kissed You) Goodnight Single
  • Two Taylor Swift singles from her album Red
  • The Jake Owen Days of Gold album (which happens to be my favorite)
  • The Dirks Bentley album Home
  • And More!
I've been collecting my favorite songs for ages, but also getting rid of the old ones that I no longer like.  It's quite perfect by now.

Random Question:  has anyone heard the Luke Bryan song Drink a Beer?  It's one of my favorite, but it sometimes makes me cry because it's a very...deep song.

'K,  I have posted.  I feel justified.

No comments: