That I'll share some of her fantastic photos from the last year -
![]() |
| The scarf here may be huge (I could never wear it!) but I love the jeans and the stripy shirt! |
![]() |
| This is her chiuahua (I have done my best with the spelling), and I'm not a huge fan of such creatures (one tried to bite my nose when I was six) but I know there are people out there who do. |
![]() |
| Love the jeans - there is nothing left to say. |
![]() |
| Cute poncho, cute boots, cute hat. Period. |
![]() |
| She wore this to a haute couture party and I fell in love with is. The shirt is just gorgeous! |
![]() |
| Sweet shirt! It matches her beautiful hair. |
![]() |
| Spin! I adore those heels, I'll find another photo with them so you can get a better look. |
![]() |
| She looks so pretty in this picture - I MUST HAVE THAT JACKET!!!! |
![]() |
| I love her bike photos; she somehow manages to ride with a skirt (I could never do it {not that I tried}) |
![]() |
| I told you I would find those heels. She looks so...young in this photo. |
Ok, I have to go now, dinner (and my mother calls).










No comments:
Post a Comment