School starts in like…
eight minutes, but I wanted to post, because I haven't posted in a while and besides I need to practice my typing skills not that I really need to because my typing speed is 42 words per minute which means I can type um 210 characters per minute I wonder how long this post is so far character wise, I still haven't put down a period oh dear. There we go.
BTW, I've made an online form so that you can tell me a bit about what you think of my blog. If you would like to participate, please contact me (comment, phone, email, word of mouth….). I can even email the form to you. It's not very long or anything, I just would like some feedback from my readers. Once you've published your answers, then everyone can access it, but your name is NOT included, so don't worry. Please please please participate, because otherwise then it's not very accurate.
Three minutes left. Do any of you like new country music? That's my favorite kind of music, so iTunes card for Christmas would be great (hint hint). Two minutes. What's your favorite kind of music? COMMENT!!!! One minute. Zero. Have to go bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment