Thursday, January 22

Mystery Map

So you’ll never guess 
My most recent art project.  Actually, you never will guess, because I just got an idea, no internet, nothing.  Ok, never mind there was a little Pinterest involved in this, but ANYWAY let me actually get to the point.

I’m making a Hobbit Map!!!  *non-exsistant web-audience goes wild*

Its a 100% authentic, hobbit-rune, hobbit-style map.  This isn’t the completed map, but it’s getting there.  I finished all the drawing of it last night, writing the authentic hobbit runes (SQUEE!!!) for all the labels and the border, and finished making those cute little drawings of trees that all cool, old-style maps have.  Here’s a photo so you can see what the heck I’m talking about.
Hobbit Map!  :-)

So yes, that is my AWESOME Hobbit-y map…it’s scrumptious, juicy, AND crunchy!  I’m a huge Hobbit fan.  Who liked the new movie?  And who’s planning on getting it on disk the instant it comes out?  Actually, don’t do that, from all the rumors flying around its going to be super expensive so I would wait.

Getting back on subject, once I’m done it will be caligraphy-style inked, authentically tea-stained and weathered map.  I can’t wait to show you guys!

-N

P.S.

#GoingOnAdventure

No comments: