Saturday, November 1

Overloaded Posting

HI!!!!!!!
You probably have guessed this, but I'm actually finally thirteen now!  That means that yes, my blog will be two years old soon, and almost at 300 posts, which I did NOT make by August 15th, like I though I would, but that's ok.  Anyway, I know that's a lot of information to process in like what, three sentences, but I'm packing all I can in one post.



I'm a bit more e-social now, because now that I'm thirteen I have a Facebook account, a Pinterest account, and also another blog, which I beg you to join, it's a multi person blog; I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again - if you are military, homeschooled, have siblings, don't have siblings, or just looking into blogging and don't know where to start, join International BFF's - just email skoshimom@gmail.com and give it a spin, you'll be on the roster soon.

What else besides that - right!  Ok, I wanted to say thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday!  MawMaw, thanks SO much for the sketchbook, I didn't realize how much time I spent drawing a daw until I had no sketchbook, and the book on art journaling is AMAZING.  Ogee, thank you also for MarioKart 8, I'm going to be doing a formal review soon so you can read how great it is.  Thanks Elena for the sweet card - you have no idea how much it meant to me.  Oh and thanks Aunt Martha for the check...it will be used well (on a little idea of mine called shopping).

Ok, that's all for today, otherwise your brain might overload from all the stuff I just dumped on you.  And finally, just three last reminders: I'm trying to get more readers, so tell your friends about AFBratlife; second, don't forget to comment; and third, if and when you do comment, be sure to either be signed into your gmail account, or use the anonymous button, and if you do, include your name because otherwise I don't know what you're talking about!  Thx, and have a great day!

No comments: