Monday, September 1

Labor Day and more

Today is Labor Day,
And I honestly don't know why we take off a day used to celebrate those who work.  That makes no sense whatsoever.  HOWEVER, what does make sense to me is the fact that, according to my careful counting, in 55 days (plus an hour) I will be thirteen!  :-)  I'm SUPERexcited because I can FINALLY get my own Pinterest Account and I think I'm will finally be legally a gmail owner.

Anyway, ever since I was ten I made a little mental list of everything you can look forward to with each birthday:

  • At age 10, it's your first double digit age!
  • At age 11, you're officially a tween.
  • At age 12, you're old enough to babysit and get a red cross license!!!
  • At age 13, you can get a Pinterest account.
  • At age 14, you're officially a teen.
  • At age 15, you're in high school.
  • At age 16, you can get a drivers license,
  • And at age 18 (I always skip 17) you're a legal adult!
Anyway, 55 days and counting!

No comments: