Saturday, July 5

Post from the Airport

Let's just put it this way.  You do not want to spend over eight hours on your bum in the Orlando airport just to wait two more hours for a stinkin flight where all you're going to do is sit on your bum for another two hours!!!  Again, you DO NOT WANT TO DO WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW!!!

My day so far:
  • Rode bus from cruise ship (sniff) to airport for almost an hour
  • Waited for four and a half hours
  • Ate lunch
  • Tried to check in and get through the stupid security check point but failed (we were like 25 minutes outside the "four hours or less before hand" check in thingy)
  • Waited a measly half an hour
  • Finally checked in, got through the security checkpoint, and rode tram to gate
  • Sat around and wrote in my diary for almost three hours 
  • Went and sat somewhere else and now I'm here
What else is a girl to do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your experience but other than that did you have a good time on the ship...... love mawmaw

Anonymous said...

hi noelle

Anonymous said...

Im trying to post buttttttt

theChalkGirl said...

Hi! My cruise was awesome! I think you miss read it...this was AFTER the cruise.

theChalkGirl said...

Whoever is posting anonymously...you need to include a name!!! I honestly have no clue who you are.