Glitch that did not allow orders to come in. That is now fixed. You will order here in the comments for this post (and only this post please)! Remember this "form order":
Order Form for Bling's-the-Thing:
Object you want (B1, P3, etc.)
Your name
Date and whether you will be ordering through postage or by hand delivery (no out-of-town hand deliveries please)
Order Form for Spa Heaven:
Item you want (Full massage, finger nails with nail art, etc.)
Your name and current date
Date you think will work for you
Thank you. To see the Bling's-the-Thing catalog, click here (now updated and with new merchandise!) To see the Spa Heaven home screen, click here. Thank you for reading.
3 comments:
tah-dah.
This is just an example.
I would like to order B3.
I am Noelle M.
Today is July 29 and I would like hand delivery.
Also, I would like a full massage.
I am Noelle M. (still) and today is July 29 (still)
Does August 5th work for you?
Please note that the Bandz shown are not for sale (by order only!)
Post a Comment