I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!
Mommy agreed to let me have a more-than-one person slumber party for my birthday. Actually, all I want for my birthday (BESIDES that) is sugar gliders.
 |
| Look into that adorable face and say that you don't want one...I dare you. |
Anyway, I'm having ALL my friends over, um...give me a second, we're talking almost ten girls (maybe if they all come). I can't wait!!! You may be saying, um, Noelle, you're birthday's not until the end of October so why are you so excited??? But that's not true (kinda sorta). You see, for two of my BEST BEST BEST friends to be able to come (they're moving) we're having it some weekend in September so it's not TOTALLY far off, I mean, it's almost August!
Anyway, I hope to see my friends there and I WANT MY SUGAR GLIDERS!!!!! (Sorry, they're just so dang cute!) Ok, I'm out of here.
(Post #241)
No comments:
Post a Comment