Friday, April 11

Life as Noelle

A couple photos I
Took months ago and never posted.  I call them "life" photos.  :-)  Enjoy!
Counter-clockwise from top left corner:  My ever-junk-accumulating bulletin board; a necklace that I love but only goes well with white; new Zit's collection!  I love that comic; thanks MawMaw for these cute and comfy flip flops I got for free; Skoshi looking out the window on a rainy day.

As the caption says, My NEW Sitting Area.  The one on the top, obviously, I did, and the one on the bottom is an actually photo that is not photo edited a lot.  What do you think?
Oop, gotta go really fast.  I sorta kinda forgot to clean my room.  (oops.  my bad.)

3 comments:

sweet bunny said...

nice!

theChalkGirl said...

Thanks!

theChalkGirl said...

By the way, my other readers, if you see a conversation going, jump in. No exclusive commenting here!