Calculations, I figured that since my 100th post there has been an increase of 490% in my posts. That's pretty impressive. Actually, the calculator said 490% and I said 500% because I did round one of my numbers. Plus, I had never been taught how to do that so....
As you know, this is post #21 or 24! Yes, that's right, I only have 3 more posts and I'll be done for the day. Today is International Blogging Day, and to celebrate, I'm posting ever hour for 24 hours. You can celebrate too by commenting on every post on March 19th. Please remember that if you don't have a Google account or are not signed into it to switch your identity to "anonymous" and if you do to SIGN your comments.
I told you I would finish my post on my Minecraft world "build!" right now so here goes.
The first thing I want to show you is the library I made. It's a triangular prism (I wonder if I could show this to my math teacher?) and each layer of the roof is a different kind of wood, making a multicolored madness roof. :-)
| This is my wooden multi-shaded library. Pretty cool, huh? |
| Library on the inside. There are shelves ever two layers. |
The Clock of Wonders is supported by a spiraling rainbow and surrounded by the elements of Minecraft, wood on top because without wood no one would live a night through (in survival). There is also stone, to the right hand of wood, water on the bottom, etc.
I have to go. Bye. See you next hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment