Only four more
Posts to go! That will make 24, and by that point, International Blogging Day will be over.
Have you ever heard of Minecraft? It's a very obsessing game. The world is all three-demensional, but very...blocky. In "survival" mode, you have to fend for yourself in a possibly barren world, complete with monsters (including zombies, creepers [large green things that blow up while being as close as possible to you], spiders [
three feet long spiders. It's not a spider as we know it], and skeletons [with bow-n-arrows and a tendency to shoot them at you]). In "creative" mode, you can fly, have unlimited resources, and the day NEVER ends. Ever.
I created a world in creative specifically for making "great works of art and architecture". Click below to see my wonderful world of Minecraft. You will be amazed. Trust me.
You know you want to...click it! Click it! Cliiiiiiickkkk iiiiiiiittt....
This first section is my pyramid town. They're not your regular pyramids either. I mean, I've got with five levels! See for yourself!
 |
| This is a triple decker pyramid, in yellow, orange, red, blue and clear, which (as you will see) are very common colors in this world. |
 |
| This is the top of the triple decker pyramid. |
 |
| I present to you...the aztec pyramid of legend. Tah-da! |
 |
| An odd looking snake for the aztec pyramid of legend. Is his back broke? |
 |
| First pyramid I made, this one's for Mom. |
 |
| It's a building that's completely empty but has a tiered rainbow roof. |
 |
| Quintupple decker! And yes, they are floating. |
 |
| Pyramid town from the air. See!? I can fly!!! |
The very first thing I made in this world (which is called "build!" btw) was a pagoda. It's actually supposedly my house also but I don't spend much time in it. The way in is through a hole in the roof, and there's no doors. Except on every viewing platform, so 20 doors, wait no, 24 doors, but none that enter the house if you know what I mean. It's got it's own garden and it has a total of seven levels, five of which have viewing platforms. You can see very well from my pagoda. It fact you can literally see the whole WORLD!!! Here it is!
 |
| My game glitched and left this odd and random gap in it's side, but a) it's temporary and b) you can still see it very well. I need angels singing here. |

View from above. You can see my garden to the left and my entrance hole. You see that pillar in the background? That's the center of the world. There's no getting past me.
|
The next thing I built is my tree of life. It's got precious gems in the trunk and is made out of all four kinds of bark and leaves in Minecraft (oak, pine, jungle, and birch). Plus it's got water coming out of it's trunk. It keeps my oceans in check as they flow off the edge of the world (not really!). The one you'll see is a second version because the first version burned down after I tried to make an ever-burning fence around it {I thought there was enough space!}.
 |
| Veiw from the air. You can see the bridges I made in the background. |
 |
| View from my nature viewing pavilion (next section). Isn't it pretty? I had to made it by hand because there's no "tree of life seed". |
 |
| You can se the four different leaves here. :-). |
Next! My nature-viewing pavilion. I made this just out of the blue, but it turned out probably the most impressive thing I've ever made in Minecraft. And I've made some impressive things too. I've made the photos as big as I can so you can see better. The discriptions are going to be very detailed so pay attention.
 |
| From the air view of it. Isn't AWESOME?! |
 |
| Beautiful trim! (I'm going to start making these shorter because I have to go soon) |
 |
| I call these my "bunkers" I have two. |
 |
| The main viewing platform, which has a partial roof and glass walls. |
 |
| Fire-proof and fashionable! |
 |
| Gazebo on the top. |
 |
| This is the main entrance column. The sticks are torches. |
 |
| Way up! |
 |
| View from my second "bunker". |
 |
| Small viewing platforms that hang underneath the gazebos. |
 |
| This a view of the top of the nature viewing platform. I't makes me think of Candy Land. (the game) |
I have to go, like NOW so I will do the rest of the photos the next post! Bye! See you next hour!
2 comments:
The viewing platform is definitely my fav.
I doubt I'll be able to ever recreate it on my new iPad...but I can make stuff like it and believe me I will. :-)
Post a Comment