Wednesday, March 19

IBD 113

Can't believe
That I'm actually managing to pull this whole one-post-an-hour thingie.  As you know, today is International Blogging Day and I'm posting one-post-an-hour for 24 hours.  You can celebrate too by commenting on every post.  I have written that same speech 11 times now and it is getting boring.  I think I'll just copy and paste from now on.

As I said is some posts before this, I really have been into Pinterest lately.  I only have one board (because I share an account with mom) but luckily there is no limit to what I can pin.  So here is my "water" pins.
My God has made so many amazing things.  This jumping shark is just one of them.

This manetee is so perfect it looks like a painting.  This was taken by a skilled photographer.

I would so do that for hours if I was a mermaid.  Once I took a hand held mirror and stuck it under water facing up.  The effect was amazing.

Dolphins!  Everyone likes them, always have and always will.

Sea turtle!  This is the origional colors of the painting, so much detail!

Looks like whale found a friend!

False killer whales are some of my favorite kinds of dolphins.  Here's a photo of two of them.  Love how the sun pinpoints on some distant, deep point far off.

This is not something you think about!  What happens when the elephants meet the sea?  This!

What if you're scuba diving and you see that coming at you?  Ahhh!

These stray cats were apparently waiting for the fishing boats to come back.  Such a good photo.

Next hour, gator!
Toodles!

No comments: