Wednesday, March 19

IBD 112

ARG!!!
I'm not going to say the usual speech this time because honestly it's driving me crazy and also honestly if you really want to read it you can just go back to the last post and enjoy.

I found this really cool app for only 99 cents called chic! design and dress up.  I know it sounds like one of those cheesy dress up games but it's actually really fun, plus it's practically so easy it's fool proof, and although it's all old stuff (victorian to the 1950's) I have done some really modern and original outfits on there.  And it's only 99 cents!  You should look into it if you like clothes or designing or drawing or ... anything.  Just get it!

See?  Modern!

Me at my future wedding (who's the lucky guy?)

An older version of my mom's church outfit.  Lol.

One of my fashion rules is only two words: who says?
Ok, sorry for the rush and shortness but I don't have much time gotta go bye!  See you next hour!

No comments: