For some reason,
I've been doing tons of ongoing posts recently! Any ideas why? Another question: do they capture your interest? Do you keep checking my blog until they're all over? I'm very curious. Oh! Another question: if you see a link saying "Want more? Click here!" do you usually click on it? That's the other part of the post.
Anyway, on with the show. To Honduras! It's gorgeous down there, raining a lot and having 80˙ weather in December. Here's some pictures from around the base, just click below.
 |
| A row of carefully shaved cube trees (and a comfy-looking hammock!) |
 |
| The "river". Not really that pretty, but it's an interesting, eye-catcher picture. |
 |
| Iguana! There's tons of them around base. |
 |
| I call this photo "light from heaven" |
 |
Some flowers from near my Dad's hooch (that's what they call the huts houses) |
 |
| A beautiful thing - funny thing is it was right next to a pine, which makes one or the other really, really out of place looking. |
I carefully organized and labeled my pictures from Honduras into different selections, so I know which ones to select for my posts. This next one I call "Together forever".
 |
| Mom interrupted my pork-pigging. The look of half-annoyance is not directed at you. |
 |
| Strong daddy! I love this photo, although it might be the last of it's kind. |
 |
| Family is forever, and forever is timeless. |
 |
| DADDY!!! |
That's all I have room for right now...I'll do more tomorrow and the next day, then I promise no more (for now...).
1 comment:
Great pictures, Noelle! It's nice to see your mom and dad making an appearance on your blog.
Post a Comment