Hello!
Here's some more (in case it's not all) of the rest of my "Honduras" post. You really, really, really want to take a look at the link below because it's the rest of the post (btw).
The third time I went to Honduras, we got a big tour of the base, including time on...
- The flight line (we watched a plane land, unload, reload, and the we got to watch it take off from the control tower, which is not as nearly interesting as you think it should be)
- The "radio shack". Did I ever mention that I've been on a radio that is internationally broadcasted...so it's AFN and all I said was my name and happy holidays, but still!
- And the firehouse (you'll see in a minute).
I have tons of photos from this tour, so brace yourselves.
This is, What happens when you put a 4' 11.5" (every half inch counts)in a tall guy's fire suit....
 |
| I'm standing on the roof of the firetruck...sweet! |
 |
| You don't realize how much bigger they are until you try on their clothes.... |
 |
| Just realized that said "crew chief"! Lol, as soon as Mom got this photo I said, "ok, now take it off." |
And now to the radio shack....
 |
| I'm practicing! |
 |
| More practicing...no actual photos of me on the radio. |
And on the flight line....
 |
| Unloading the plane...there's Daddy! |
 |
| That thing is really heavy! LOL. |
I have to go, like right now, so I will finish this post...tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment