One of the best Arranged Outfits
Was arranged recently. A friend of mine, Mia, and I were opposites. I was a sophisticated and dull-y colored person. She was more or less 70's she was so bright. Just wait till you see!
 |
| [This is going to be a long caption] I blurred out her face for internet safety and such, which is a shame because she had such a nice smile in this photo. I'm wearing my mom's boots (yay! We have finally come to the point where we can wear each-other's shoes) and scarf (you can't tell, but it's kinda shiny), a white tank I love, my darkest jeans, and a black long sleeved shrug. Notice that our scarves are the same position, we're both wearing shrugs, etc. |
The end.
3 comments:
I remember the happy day when I could finally wear my mom's shoes: 7th grade dinner-dance, my first "formal" event, and the shoes were pink kitten heels (very low heel). I wonder what happened to those pretty heels?
I might add that the shrug and scarf were mine as well! Mia does have an awesome smile and she and Noelle complement each other beautifully.
Uh...THANKS MOM!!! Er...
They do sound pretty, Ali. I wonder what happened to those white heels I had last Easter? Oh yah, I started bringing tennies to church and leaving them in the car to change into right after church! Ouch!
Post a Comment