Sunday, February 16

Skoshi

My Dog is more than a
Domesticated gangly mutt to me.  She is the sister I never had, the company I've always wanted, and the foot warmer I never knew I needed.  True, the dog does dumb things (growling at the laundry basket for example) but the little friend is company on the darkest of nights and the saddest of moments.  I don't know what I would do without her.

Hey, if you think the creature below is the cutest thing you have ever seen and that she must be so sweet, you have fallen under her spell and the only cure is for you to meet you.  For your information, this one has managed to get on our counter and eaten 21 hot dogs and a couple of chicken breasts, not to mention used to bring in beheaded grasshoppers and let them twitch on our rug.  Pleasant and sweet, hmmm?

I thought I would include a photo of my little pup.
The black-ish blur to her lower left is her tail by the way.  We think that she might have broken it, but it's not hurting her so whatever.  Aren't her eyes so lovable?


No comments: