Tuesday, February 11

Freeday!

I'm totally rocking right now because
It's snow day even though the most snow I've seen is metaphorical (isn't that the most wonderful word).  Apparently it's supposed to get worse around pick up so SHAPE Academy canceled for today.  Anyway, I still am supposed to do the work that was scheduled for today, except only two teachers have sent emails yet, so I'm free and scheduling posts for like the next forever.  It's a good plan.

What do I plan on doing today?  Well, for one thing, I'm stuck inside, so there's a small issue.  Also, I can't play wii or on my iPad because today's Tuesday and those electronics are only allowed on weekends.  (you have to admire my mom's genius - I hate it)  The only book mom will let me read right now is this ancient copy of Robin Hood that uses thees and thous so it stinks - reading is off the list.

So what am I doing today?  I have no idea.

No comments: