Saturday, January 4

My coat-of-arms

As promised, here are the photos.
I told you I would post photos of my coat of arms, so here they are.
I learned how to use a jigsaw and a sander!

The coat of arms
Shield in a shield
Black swan close up

Horny toad close up

Leaf and symbol close up

Phoenix close up
I'm so sorry for not posting while I was down in Honduras - for some reason I couldn't access my blogger account, even though I could view my blog and I was signed in … ?  Anywho, more about my coat of arms.

  • Coat of arms:
    • Colors:  gold (generosity and elevation of mind), orange (worthy ambition), red (military strength), green (hope and joy), black (grief)
    • Pattern:  cross (faith and protection)
    • Images: horny toad (like a dragon {bravery and guardian of treasures}, lives in Texas), black swan (kind of swan {represents poets and musicians, perfection, beauty, grace, light, love, sincerity, poetry, harmony, and learning, as a black swan it represents uniqueness, singularity, and rareness.)
  • Surrounding Coat of arms:
    • Crest: phoenix (like a eagle, hawk, or falcon {a person of determination and high ingenuity and intellect} as a phoenix, no meaning, so - beauty, rebirth, and speedy recovery)
    • Supporters:  Pronghorn (similar to a deer, stag, or antelope {peace, harmony, purity, and speed} also an endangered inhabitant in Texas)
    • Wreath: Tri-pointed leaf (there are three people in my family, personal symbol of good luck, peace, harmony, freedom, and nature), Elleon Symbol (personal image signature)
    • Motto: My personal motto: Home is family.  (Because my home is always changing, home is wherever family is)
  • Shield:

    • Reversed chevron stripe: pink (like purple {royalty, justice} main color in my room) stripe below Coat of arms
    • Over-all color: gold (generosity and elevation of mind)
That is my shield and all it's official, international chivalry symbols.  I think that it's awesome.  If you want to learn more about chivalry, here is a good website that explains it.  Click here.  And here.  Oh, and here.

I can't get rid of the bullet below.  :-(  Bye.

No comments: