Friday, December 20

Survey

I Made a Reader-Feedback Survey.
Please please please please contact me.  I can email this survey to you.  Unfortunately, I can't just post it, but if you want to take, contact me in some way, and I can have you take it on my iPad or email it to you.  I could even take the .... light-bulb!

My idea:  comment with all answers and with a name (preferably yours).  Since each response is recorded anonymously, then it doesn't matter if I do the answering.  Please respond!  I'm doing all I can to improve AF Bratlife, so answer truthfully.  When you post your answers, do it in this way:  1-a, 2-a, 3-a, etc.  But with your answers.

1.  How often do you read AF Bratlife?
a.  Everyday
b.  Twice a week
c.  Once a week
d.  Twice a month
e.  Once a month
f.  Less than once a month

2.  Do you enjoy reading AF Bratlife?
a.  yes
b.  no

3.  AF Bratlife is fun and appropriate to read.
a.  Strongly agree
b.  Agree
c.  Neither agree nor disagree
d.  Disagree
e.  Strongly disagree

4.  Have you been able to comment on any post?*
a.  Yes
b.  No
c.  How do I comment?

5.  Have you recommended AF Bratlife to your friends and family?
a.  Yes
b.  No

6.  Which of the following words describe AF Bratlife?**
a.  Fun to read
b.  Appropriate
c.  Interesting
d.  Unique
e.  Fascinating
f.  Entertaining
g.  Amusing

7.  On a scale from one to ten, what is your overall rating of AF Bratlife?***

8.  What changes, if any, would you make to AF Bratlife?****

*If you have been having problems commenting, contact me.
**List ALL of the words that describe AF Bratlife.  (ex.  6-a-c-d-e-f-g)
***Just type your answer.  (ex.  7-9)
****Just type your answer.  (ex.  8-nothing)

Please ANSWER!!!!  This is really important - your answer could change AF Bratlife!!!!

1 comment:

theChalkGirl said...

Answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer answer please.