Kinda tired right now,
But I wanted to share these pics with you. I have been really into poring over Google Images for awesome fashion photos, which i paste on paper which i staple into my journal. Inspiration on the go. I really liked these ones - they make it to my top ten list.
 |
| 1: This simple but bold dress caught my eye immediately. It's bright, cheerful, and well fit (in my opinion). |
 |
| 2: This was designed by the one and only Anna Sui, my favorite designer. Love the hair (not that that has anything to do with the outfit) and the boots - I wonder it they have those in size 8 women's? |
 |
| 3: This quirky dress is made out of china! Funnily enough, they are selling it to anyone who has $10,000. Why would anyone want a dress for ten gran that they couldn't wear without shattering? |
 |
| 4: Another no-shoulder dress. This one has a different feel to it than the top one though. Love the necklace, but don't you think the hem is a little high? |
 |
| 5: Again-who would want to wear this? Not that it doesn't look great (it does) but you can't even walk in it. |
 |
| 6: This isn't your typical fashion drawing, but I adore the boots and the colors in the cape really flow. |
 |
| 7: A whole collection, and I LOVE them all! In fact, with a couple alterations (mainly to do with hemlines) I would SO wear these. |
 |
| 8: Cute, girly, and to the point...but alas, that leaves the question - what is the point? Any who, I really like the embroidery! |
 |
| 9: Funnily enough, I actually though of making a giraffe shoe, but not quite like this one. I found it amusing that I thought of the same thing as this designer did...great minds think alike! |
 |
| 10: I would never, ever EVER wear this dress but I thought it look really fancy. I also love the glamorous, gold-and-gems look. What I DON'T like is the huge gaping hole in the back. Nice earrings though.... |
5 comments:
Hey noel its reid from preschool and i still wish u went to blessed sacrament!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
Hey noel its reid from preschool and i still wish u went to blessed sacrament!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
Hey noel its reid from preschool and i still wish u went to blessed sacrament!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
hi?
Post a Comment