Saturday, November 30

Hangout!

Is it a sin...
To have a serious hangout in my room at eight o'clock at night?  I didn't think so.  Relax, my bedtime isn't until nine.

Any who, at the moment, I am sitting in my beanbag (which, even though I got a YEAR ago, Walmart still carries) listening to Brain Beats, and, of course, posting on my blog through this wonderful electronic thing they call an iPad.  All in all, my life quiet life is pretty good.  Except for the fact that I much rather be listening to "Compass" (Lady Antebellum) or "Aw Naw" (Luke Bryan?) than "You got a right" (The Ivorys)...I mean, c'mon!  iTunes cards for Christmas = happy me!  And you wonder what goes on in my head....

Comment if you think that this photo is really cool!  >>>respond<<<

Thanksgiving  break set off a phase for me.  At least, that's my theory.  What I do know for sure is that I can't keep my hands off my fashion notebook.  If I'm not on the computer, I'm drawing in notebook.  It's PRECIOUS to me!  Also, fashion speaking, I just went through a "setting the limits" phase, in which I designed a dress with wings, a metallic skin suit, a dress in the shape of a leaf, and and a dress shaped like a tree with legs, arms, and a head.  No, it is not a sign I'm mad.

Now for some poetic writing, because that's what I feel like right now.

My shiny faux beanbag feels warm against my back as I snuggle under a burnt orange blanket.  Around me, my room sparkles as a result of cleaning day.  My plush dragon, which we found entirely by accident at Costco and I promptly named Charles Valencia Matherne, or simply Snuffles,  sits on my bed with a self satisfied and toothy gin that clearly says, "ha!  You're down there, and I'm up here!"  The grandfather clock in the living room chimes at 8:15.  The musical notes ring through the house, making the rooms sound as if a gong was struck with a club.  Music drifts lazily out of my iPad, as if by magic.  With a sigh, I settle down farther into my hot pink beanbag and pull up safari on my tablet to post on my blog.

How was THAT. for writing skillz.  You know, if you're "cool" these days, you spell like an idiot.  Just think about it!  "EZ" "skillz" "kewl" "4".  It's really lame once you think about it.  They do it 4 convenience  and because they want to show off their kewl skillz.  Ok, it not really lame.  It's SUPERlame.

Toodles.

4 comments:

theChalkGirl said...

COMMENT. COMMENT. COMMENT. DO IT NOW!!!!

Unknown said...

I liked the pic

theChalkGirl said...

Good!

Anonymous said...

i like the speech about bad writing skills.