Thinking....
I think a lot. It's a thing. Anywho, from now on all my posts will have a list of links at the beginning to help you get around. Now you can't get lost in my blog. There will be three links: a link to my previous post, a link to my home site, and a link to the Bling's-the-Thing most recent Online Shopping post. There you go.
Something to know, so pay attention!!! (the bold red letters are for people who skip non-promising paragraphs. so is the background color) This is from Bling's-the-Thing, and since it was hidden away, it was kind of hard to see. You see, I'm doing a survey to figure out what I'll make next. I need them by September 14. All you have to do is comment and say your name, and either pendant, bracelet, or necklace. That's it. However, on September 14, I will also make 3 free items (again, bold letters) to a random person. I will not accept more than one name (i.e. if you
vote more than once, your name will only be place it the jar once) I will post on here who won and the next item. So please please vote. This was mentioned in a previous post, but I will transfer the previous vote here. :-) If you filled out a paper survey: all you need to do is give that paper back to me. I will let you know if you are the winner.
I like links. They are so fun to make...and click. Anyway, if you would like to go to my VERY first post (which was way back in November 2012) click here (not here -- on the purple letters!)...beep! Or how about when I first came to Texas...bop!
Anywho, post tomorrow. Or not. Tomorrow I have to go back to school. :( Toodles!
2 comments:
J Matherne says "necklace"
I McCullough says bracelet and what if I want to vote twice? :)
Post a Comment