This post...
may be a little erratic. Wonderful word, "erratic", don't you think? It has a certain victorian feel to it.... Yep, this post is going to be erratic. And that's a fact. :) However, I cannot say that this is a "musings" post. Because that would not be accurate, for I am going to post a Bling's-the-Thing section. However, much of it will be musings.
A question to my readers: I have a notebook. I call it my diary for connivence but a book on journaling that I read says otherwise. You see, it says that a journal is a "set of orderly entries in chronological order, usually concerning the days events for the writer's perspective." (give or take some words). On the other hand, a diary is a "emotional notebook, usually concerning personal events, secrets, and feelings." [???] My...notebook being a personal description of the day's events, what is it? I could call it a journaly, if that didn't sound like a adjective, or I could call it a diurnal, if that wasn't an adjective describing day-roaming animals (as oppose to nocturnal) Hmmmm.... Time to whip ou tan old tool...google translate! ... Beeeeeeep. Beep blog hope beep. ... I have it!!! How do you like the word acanver? Made from the latin words 'secret words' (literally!), it means ... my notebook. :) Am I not brilliant?! Acanver. Or do you like Canver better? ...
What to write...aha! Prepare yourself! I am about to talk about a video game, but I give you full permission to just scroll right past it (but please don't). The wii game I'm going to talk about is called Blue world. The basic idea is you are a diver in L&L Diving Service (you know, with the wet suit and air tank?) and you get to dive and look for stuff. There is a story line to it, but I'm stuck on chapter 4 (which involves electric eels and piranhas) So, in the mean time I get to get extra stuff done from Nineball Island. That is the home base. I've bought a whole bunch of upgrades, its really fun. You can train your dolphin(s) (I have two, a something-something spinner dolphin name Splash {he can do all kinds of stuff and has reached heights of 9.8 in his awesome flips} and a Spectacled porpoise from Antarctica named Ice {she's a newbie, so she can't do much, but she did bring me a fresh fish, which gave me a lot of money so I could buy some bikinis} You can take photo requests or guide requests or dolphin show requests (those are self explanatory) You can investigate treasure rumors (cha-ching!) and poke around. You can map out different areas for money (and for convience) or arrange the animals in the aquarium. You can simply dive for fun, explore, and discover new species. Heck, if you wanted to, go take a plane flight to Antarctica so you can look at the feeding habits of blue whales. The possibilities of being bored, even in your 'free time' is so slim, it hasn't even happened to me! For example: a regular to-do list for me (an I did this in an hour of real time) is train Ice and Splash, do a dolphin show, go to the aquarium, investigate a new objective, get half eaten by piranhas, follow up on treasure rumor, look for Nancy's scissors at Deep Hole, update dolphin records. Well? It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Bling's-the-Thing: Online Buying
You can now access Bling's-the-Thing full storage online! Simple come to this blog and find a Bling's-the-Thing post from September 1st on. We will take photos of each of the product separately, number them, and list the price! (each product number will have a letter and a number. The letter will stand for the jewelry type {P for pendant, B for bracelet etc.}) Next, browse for your favorite jewelry piece, and comment. When you comment, please say your name and which number you want (i.e. Miss. Marcy, P31) We will then have your jewelry delivered to you shortly. We accept cash only (no checks or cards). Please do not order if you do not live in Granbury. Say a name I will recognize. The online shopping begins now! Click here to shop!
Thank you for reading! Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment