Sunday, August 11

Postcard from Soto Cano!

Dear Readers,
R-116 B, Red Roof Housing
Main Road, Soto Cano Air Force Base, Honduras
I thought since some of you aren't really newspaper reader types, I would sent you a post card.  From R-116 B, Soto Cano.  FWI, that's my Dad's apartment.  It's one of the four in his building.  Which is one of a lot of red roofs (IPH*).  Which is a section of way to many buildings.  Which makes up Soto Cano.  Which is my Dad's base.  Which is in Honduras BTW.  :)

Spanish is difficult. On the other hand, look what I can say now: "¿Hola, como esta?"  "¿Bien, es su?" Mu Bien, gracias."  So I am improving.  Also: "huevos, y la...bacon"  That is all? "Si, gracias." :-)

O.K.  Write me back!

Noelle

P.S.
I you write back, I'll give you a hug.  Everyone else thinks I'm talking to them, but you know better.

No comments: