Saturday, December 1

The reason I like being an 11-year-old is I'm not 'a kid' anymore.  I am a 'tween'.  I've divided people into groups:
0-2: baby
2-6: terror (aka toddler)
7-10: kid
11-13: tween
14-18: teenager
18-25: collage kids
25-59: adults
60-...: older adults
I have finally reached the age of tween.  Hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, is that one collage of 18-25 persons? Or multiple collages of two or more people? Sorry - your Grandmother was an English teacher, grammar police person and evil spel chekker... she used to correct my notes, cards and letters... married her anyway!

Ogee

Mama said...

Don't rush it dear! I want to be a tween again! lol

theChalkGirl said...

:) To both of you. Ogee, I feel the pain. Mama, I wish it could stay this way. This is life at its best. That is, until I turn 14. Then it is totally teen time.