Just two examples of the kind of art I do. My favorites are clay, sketchy ink drawings, and oil pastel. The only kind of art I DON't like is paper mache.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jen, I love the dragon! Looks like one I did a while ago only much better. Now I try to draw my cats when they're sleeping. Have you tried Caran D'Arche water color crayons? Have you tried drawing things upside down? I read somewhere that's supposed to help with perception, fooling the eye that fools us. Papier mache is kind of messy, but mache is my email address!
I can see that I shouldn't do this too early in the morning. This should have been addressed to NOELLE! Not Jen! Where has the time gone? Boy, you really have to be careful before you hit Publish!
He he, no I have not, but I will do that soon. I would suggest, if you REALLY want to see the world differently, getting the TED app on your i-something, and watching it for 4 hours straight. My Mom says that I watch it too much, but it is SO fun!
I would like to move to Australia to become a marine biologist and be an author in my free time! Huh, it's funny how we don't match up with our talents....
7 comments:
Jen, I love the dragon! Looks like one I did a while ago only much better. Now I try to draw my cats when they're sleeping. Have you tried Caran D'Arche water color crayons? Have you tried drawing things upside down? I read somewhere that's supposed to help with perception, fooling the eye that fools us. Papier mache is kind of messy, but mache is my email address!
Your grayed aunt Sherry
I can see that I shouldn't do this too early in the morning. This should have been addressed to NOELLE! Not Jen! Where has the time gone? Boy, you really have to be careful before you hit Publish!
He he, no I have not, but I will do that soon. I would suggest, if you REALLY want to see the world differently, getting the TED app on your i-something, and watching it for 4 hours straight. My Mom says that I watch it too much, but it is SO fun!
The dragon is neat! You are a very good artist. Maybe will become professional one day.
Noelle,
That dragon is amazing! Your art skills are getting more awesome by the day!
Ingrid
Funny thing is I don't want to be an artist....
I would like to move to Australia to become a marine biologist and be an author in my free time! Huh, it's funny how we don't match up with our talents....
Thank you so much! I have been taught be the best! :-)
Post a Comment