I have recently quit doing KungFu, so now Mom and Dad have started our own PE system. Running on the treadmill (difficulty: fainting {10} ), Homeschool PE (difficulty: fainting {9} ), and jumping on the trampoline (difficulty: panting {6} ) all count as PE ( total difficulty level: 8.3333[....] ). I can't say that DAC (Department of Approving and Control) approves in this case. }:-(
I have recently gotten my Mom to repaint my nails, this time red and silver (they were pink). I looked it up, and here is what I found for "Christmas Nail Polish Designs". Seriously, those are just TOO fancy to have been hand painted. I seriously do NOT like those sticker nail thingys.



3 comments:
hi Noelle! It's funny you posted these nail photos because I was Googling something completely unrelated yesterday, and yet stumbled upon Nails Magazine (who knew?). I lost 10 minutes looking at pictures of hand-painted nail art. INSANE. http://www.nailsmag.com/photogallery/95887/winter-nail-art-let-it-snow
Agreed.
i realy like visiting your blog!
Post a Comment