Tuesday, December 4

  I have recently found I really enjoys stuff like puppets and claymation, and well, stuff like that.  I'm surprised you don't find stuff like that at an art contest or something.  By-the-by, does anyone know why people call LA 'language arts', but don't actually call it an art?  I am very puzzled.
  As I was saying before my un-focused mind wandered.  I have found that if you take your hand and find a flat surface, so just the tips are touching, you have yourself a little playmate.  Just lift you middle finger to make a head and boom!  A small, scurrying animal to play with!  :-)

  I just thought of a contest!  All of you reading this, take a picture of your Christmas tree and decor.  Post it as a comment, and we will see who has the best.  (results will come on Christmas eve).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good friend who's a tweenager and does his own claymation movies and publishes them - quite good actually - and it keeps him off the streets!

Ogee

theChalkGirl said...

Cool!

theChalkGirl said...

I am thinking about making one about the Terror Bird, aka a direct descendant of Trex, a seven foot tall flightless bird. Should I have him eat blob or a blob. (Blob is a character, A blob is a KIND of character. :)