Saturday, April 4

The Strangest Item Ever! (Auction)

So I got a new journal!
Some of you have probably heard of it, it's an art journal call "Wreck this Journal" by Keri Smith.  It has all kinds of stuff that you would never suspect an art journal to have, among them, a page that quite literally says..."Sell This Page".  Those are the only instructions for that page.  Well...challenge accepted!!!
Sorry, that's a little hard to read, but it says "Starting at 50 cents!"
So how can you claim this strange piece of art work as your own?  Well, this is an opportunity for our Texas friends also!  I will be visiting Texas in a few months, so this and all other piece of art/crafts can for a short period of time be reserved by Texans (and possibly Florida, but that is unsure)

Anyway, this particular piece is, as you might guess, starts at fifty cents...that's right, this is an auction!  From now (April 4th) through April 30th, all bids in this post's comments will be accepted.  Starting at fifty cents, but just like in all auctions, it will be sold to the highest bidder.

By the way, this artwork has already been mounted, though not framed, so you can put it up as soon as you want.  Bid below!

3 comments:

theChalkGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theChalkGirl said...

I cannot bid...but you can! Let's hear it!

-N

theChalkGirl said...

Never mind! I sold it for an English pound. And then I glued the pound into the journal. So it's all good. No auction. My bad.