Tuesday, December 16

Life as me currently crazy

So here's a post:
So I know I haven’t been great about this recently.  I actually haven’t been doing well with my daily routines at all lately…my life has been one big insane whirlpool.
What do I mean?  Well, I have two best friends who move this Wednesday, last week I got a five days of school done in three to have a sleepover with them - so doubling up on THEOLOGY!!! and taking an Algebra and Physical Sciences test - module tests.  Plus, I had to finish their Christmas presents and their going-away present, not to mention
starting on my other friends’ presents.  I also had TWO other sleepovers (yes, three sleepovers in one weekend…I’m pooped).
  Also, don’t forget I currently have weekly (count ‘em) homeschool logic classes, piano instruction, a half-n-hour piano practice (daily), regular choir practice, midnight-Christmas-mass choir practices, which has been totally not scheduled properly, 4-H meetings, and gym.
Allow me to pause hear for a moment and just say…AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
So I haven’t written in my diary since my birthday, and posting on here has just been un-heard of (sorry about that).  That’s why you should have gotten a pestering email from me telling you to read my blog (sorry about that too) even thought that’s really my fault (sorry about that too).  My apologies.  I’m really sorry.  Did you know?
On top of all that, I was hanging with another one of my friends and I’m not sure what I got myself into.  I told her I would write up her short stories into books, and I’m not sure if she knew that I couldn’t start right away and be finished in a month.   I’m not that much of an obsessive writer, and anyway even if I was, I don’t have time.  I’m not saying they are amazing stories (they are) but I really don’t have time.

Ok, I’m going to stop complaining to you now.
Bye

No comments: