Friday, September 12

Riddle Quest Upon Us!

Onward!
 Alas, a plague of riddles is upon us!  I am Sir Saladin, the only knight in the kingdom who has not quested to vanquish this plague.  Maybe, with the help of you, we can conquer it and free the trapped knights!  There will be a rich prize for the one who completes all the riddles!


Quick!  The first one is upon us!  Grab your thinking cap!

First I am pointy, green, and tall
Though I owe nothing time come for fall.
I'm sticky sweet, but my skin is rough,
I am a kind, my is a clue,
Write it down while I tell the rest to you.
Second I am red or yellow or green.
I belong to a Grammy or Smith or Fuji.
Know my name and the first,
And the answer is yours to quench your thirst.
So put us together,
And we are...
Sweet as sugar
Prickly as a cactus
And as yellow as a buttercup in spring.
We are a mystery - can you solve out puzzle?


Don't loose hope, brave riddler!  If you solve this monster's puzzle it will leave us alone!  Write down your answer and have it ready at the end of the Quest.

1 comment:

theChalkGirl said...

In the fourth line, its supposed to be "MINE is a clue."