Thursday, June 19

The First Five Pages

Went into Sea of Shoes.
I don't think I came back out.  Once you start reading it...you can't back out.  There is no escape.  The black hole of fashion!  :-)
I call this "the first five pages" because these are only photos from the first five pages. Der.  I was too overwelmed with the SOS's perfectness.
One shoulder "detective" dress with cool necklace

Snazzy black heels with mid-way points

Light blue sweater, mini and knee-length lace over skirt with green sandal heels and pink clutch

The perfect hang out/porch that I wish was mine (and so does she, this isn't her's!  She was looking for inspiration)

Tan trench and navy blue patterned knee-length dress with beautiful brown heels

Black/white ruffle skirted dress with gold necklace and bracelet.

White pants and tunic with beautiful silver sandles.

1 comment:

theChalkGirl said...

Don't forget to comment on everything! Plus - don't forget to do the reaction (checkboxes at bottom of post) C'mon, 2 minutes is all I'm asking for here!