In about half an hour I'm going to be going to the meeting of two groups combined: Sod Squad and Team ???. Sod Squad (here by called ss) is a garden/outdoors group where we, um, doing outdoors stuff. Since I joined mid-season I'm helping my friend Elena with her garden, which includes muskmelon (practically cantaloupe) and sunflowers. Plus, we get to get wet so how bad can it be?
Team ??? isn't anything...sorry I just saw a guy on a pick-up sized red lawn mover talking animatedly into a cellphone... really. A couple friends and I are banding together to participate in the
Cardboard Boat Race!
We construct, water proof (no tape - coating allowed), and "sail" (actually paddle) our boat, made from cardboard (surprise, surprise) on Willow pond...and try to survive it. Don't worry, all participants are issued a life vest...but that doesn't mean some of us (or all, who knows) are going to get VERY wet. VERY.
Spent the morning playing/hanging with my two old/new friends Madison and Gracen, both of who I was in girl scouts with in Germany. Anyway, with chit-chatted, played with my hexbugs (small, amusing electronic bugs), and I SO crushed them in Mariokart. By a long shot. :-) We love our Mariokart.
Speaking of Mariokart, if your racing style is like my racing style, the Wild Wing Kart is the best kart, Peach is the best driver, the Mach Bike is the best bike, and if for some reason SOMEBODY wants to be Peach then be Koopa Troopa (simply because he's a cute little thing) and use the Tiny Titan (won by playing and beating a "fast" player when doing time trial mode). It's a bit heavy and the drift is horrible so don't use it on something like the Rainbow Road (just don't do Rainbow Road in general) but it'll serve you well. I love Mariokart, as you can tell.
Well, gotta roll, bye. Hope you enjoyed.
No comments:
Post a Comment