Everyday, even on the sunny ones,
There is a time. Sometimes you can actually see it in the sky, but sometimes, in fact more times than most, you can't really tell when it's the Quiet Time. But you could tell today. I don't know whether it was because the clouds got darker, or the quiet house got so quiet that you could hear the fridge humming, but you could tell.
During the Quiet Time today, I thought a very deep thought. All thoughts are deeper in the Quiet Time Maybe it was silly, but I wanted to share it with you anyway.
Somewhere out there. In the great expanse that we call the internet, there is a kid. Maybe younger. Maybe not even a kid, but an adult or teenager. And they look at my blog every day saying, what will Noelle post today? And I know that, because I do that for a different blog (different story). And I know that if they do that, every day for the last month or more, then they love my blog. They have some kind of wonderful image that sometimes is just right, but more often exaggerated. And this person, I wonder.... If they were to meet me, would they be disappointed? Would their grand image of the whiz writer that is me be ... wrong?
I don't want an answer, just throwing that question headlong into the whirlwind.
I can't believe I just wrote that entire post with a case of the hiccups.
No comments:
Post a Comment