Wednesday, March 12

Silver

Dug up this amazing
Scarf in mom's closet, and added a silver belt, a friendship bracelet, some other bands I got for Christmas, a best-friend necklace (or actually half of it, my best friend has the other half) my favorite shirt, skinny jeans, and knee-high brown boots I've been dying to wear but can't usually because of their heel hight.  Check it out!  I went crazy with all the positions I did because this is such a fun outfit; hope you don't mind.
Here's the whole outfit.  You'll get a better view of every thing in a minute.

You can see the belt here!  I'll give instructions on how to do that scarf style at the bottom.

This is a gorgeous scarf!  Like liquid silver (or mercury) made into fabric.  It's really soft too.

Here you can see my necklace.  I bought it for my best friend at clair's for Valentine's day.

I had to do this post...my eyes look green here!  Hey!

Bracelets!  The  blue one (looks green here) and purple one (looks magenta here) have crosses and gems on them, and the light green one says "Love is kind, love is patient, love never fails"

So soft!  Good view of my bracelets again.  The single one is made of rubber bands and I did not make it.
Boots!  You can see what I mean by heels.
So!  How to do that super complicated braid.  DIY!!!  (of course it is!)  I made it up all by myself! :-)
Need:
Scarf
Two minutes
Do:
Tie a simple knot, then a half of a simple knot.  You can adjust how many knots you do depending on how long your scarf is and how long you want your "tails"  That's it!  Warning:  If you tie it to the very end then it has a tendency to lean in one direction.  Very annoying.

1 comment:

theChalkGirl said...

Comment! Comments are good.