Monday, March 10

Infatuated

I am in way too deep here.
Practically!  I'm drowning a sea of shoes (sounds pokey, doesn't it)  Anyway, I'm so infatuated with Sea of Shoes that I could just...post more pictures!  (I will never get enough of this blog so you might as well just get used to me posting pictures from it so much)
I'm not a big fan of chiwawas (is that how you spell it?) but I love hers.  Cute beret, isn''t it!

This is her in her new (well not new but rearranged and organized office) I like her boots, her chair and her shawl (it's so FLUFFY!!!)

On the way to New York for her!  Cute skirt and boots, let's see if I can find another pic of those.

Hey look!  There's those boots.  Hee hee.  That is a lot of buckles, but I bet I could wear that.

Doing her hair, it's just a good picture.

I want that vest and skirt.  Or is a dress.  Kinda hard to tell.

She went as "Fantastic Mr. Fox" for halloween.  Mom read that book to me when I was sick, you read it?

She looks very quiet and solemn.

SUNGLASSES!!!  I wanted these until I saw that they were an official designer-y version.  Very expensive.  I need to post a picture of my own sunglasses!

She looks very official and ready for business.

Such a good photo, I love that shirt!  It's probably itchy though. I'm allergic to itchy.

Cute dress!  A little short though, don't you think?

She's just so ... perfect!  I wish I could blog like this girl.

I love everything about this picture.  I also love how she always manages to pull off the perfect picture like this, where as I'm lucky if it's not blurry.

She titled this post "spell bound".  I can see why, I spent 15 minute staring at those pictures.

Here's that office I mentioned,  I would love to draw in there, except for one thing - I would be too short to look out the window!  :-(  I wonder if she has a good view...?

No comments: