Wednesday, March 19

IBD 117

I don't know about you,
But this is the time that I usually check all the blogs that I follow, so I'm going to make this post extra special just for my readers.

This is post #17 of 24.  That is because it is International Blogging Day, and to celebrate, I'm posting 24 times (once every hour).  You can celebrate too by commenting on every post I make today!

Thought of this ingenious writing exercise today!  I call it: If I was a billionaire!  What would you do if you were a billionaire?  I know what I would do!  I would...

  1. Give a lot of money to good causes.
  2. Build a target, barns&noble, ihop, and possibly dunkin' donuts right next to my fab house.
  3. Make someone publish or make or sell or do something with my fashion designs.
  4. Thank my dear mum for 48 hours of pain and suffering I caused her while giving birth (unintentionally of course) by giving her a dangle-you-toes-in pool, plus hiring a cook, massage person, and pool boy, not to mention five maids.
  5. Make a zipline course that goes on for hundreds of feet and starts really high up.
  6. Make a really awesome house.
  7. Upgrade my tree house.
I'm going to post about Sea of Shoes now.  If you don't want more, you don't want more (that would be a hint not to click on the link below.  But that's not like you - it's practically calling you!)
Get this!  I'm not going to do a single subtitle!  To encourage reader participation, I suggest you post your own subtitles, comments, and opinions via comment, like I usually do.  I will even number each of the photos so you can say something like: "7. posing on a table in an awesome outfit!  Love those jeans" or something like that.  While you do that, I'll write the post...for the next hour!  Toodles!











2 comments:

we3ernes said...

So glad you are remembering your dear mother once you have money!

sweet bunny said...

Wow. that would is just sad.