Wednesday, March 19

IBD 109

My "office"
Is a total mess right now.  Why?  Well...  I had the flu and now I'm behind in school so I have to do all kinds of homework over break it stinks.  And so my office is a mess.  No kidding, it looks like hell came in, had a party, ate two large pizzas and disappeared.

Anyway, been pinning a lot on Pinterest and just figured out how to get them onto my computer (it's only on my iPad) so there will be A LOT of photos the next few days.  Brace yourselves.  Literally!  I had a lot more than these (9 more actually) but for some reason stupid blog won't let me post them.
So CUTE!  And fluffy.  And CUTE!

Who can?  Tou can!

Love how they're all asleep.  Pretty birds though!

I love it when swans do this.  The mommy swan looks like it's counting them to make sure they're all there in the first pic.

Just lol.  Period.
That's all for now!  But more pinterest coming your way...tomorrow!  Actually no, next hour.  I was so distracted by the whole photo thing, that I forgot!  This is post #9 of 24 to celebrate International Blogging Day!  You can celebrate too by commenting on every post today (there will be a lot).  A reader has brought to my attention that some people don't know WHERE to go to comment.  My answer: go to the bottom of the post and click where it says: no comments or # comments.  Click.

See you next hour!

No comments: