Tuesday, March 25

Honduras, final (I promise)

Ok, let's end this right here,
Right now.  No more Honduras (I promise).  Continuing....

These are pictures from the section I call "what I do in Honduras".  I wasn't being very creative.
Me sitting on a rock over a 50 ft drop (behind me, not in front of me)

Reading the Zits comic collection I got for Xmas.

Me and Dad about 80 meters into an amazing cave.

Playing on my new WiiU.

Me zip lining over a 43 meter (150 ft) drop!  It was an amazing experience.

Christmas lunch at the DFAC (dining facility), complete with a lot of candy and ... shrimp?

Mom was happy about her high-tech headphones (they have batteries.  No kidding!)
Mom was feeling festive for Christmas.
At the movies!  Went to see the Hobbit 2 (missed the last 20 minutes, sniff) and got VIP for ten bucks so we could see it in english.  It was awesome! - reclining chairs, only two other people, and fold-out tables, p

As a official person, Daddy had to serve food at the DFAC on Christmas...in his mess dress and chef's hat.  It was funny looking.

No comments: