Tuesday, February 25

Life

The World SO needs to know...
The details of my pinprick, uninteresting life.  So I thought I would share them.
Collage Pro: the answer to all you photo-editing dreams (I actually have had some of those...)  Anyway, me to the ninth power.

Meet Snuffles (also known as Charles Snuffles De Valencia) Found him and Costco and had to have him.  Seriously fell in love.  Isn't he cute?
This photo demonstrates a couple of things.  First of all:  this is my second cousin Ali, who lives in Seattle and lives and teaches Fashion History in a college.  Second:  Ali is my total inspiration for fashion designing.  If I hadn't had met her when I was eight, then I probably never would have started designing and who knows what I would want to be when I grew up?  Third:  I love photo editing!  I can give practically anyone a face lift on my fave Apps:  Collage Pro, piZap, and my favorite (and the best) Aviary.

As my dedicated readers know, this is my dog Skoshi; I would be very lonely without her.  This is one of the best photos of her that I could find, most are just a blur.  That is one of her igloo beds.
That is my life in a couple of photos.

2 comments:

Ali Basye said...

You know who loves your photo editing more than you? ME! I love how you made me looks so ... smooth.

It's exciting to see all your inspiration put into this blog. You have a designer's eye :)

theChalkGirl said...

It's called blemish...good thing they're's no limit to how much of it you can use.


I have a designer's eye? Good to know! :-)