Tuesday, January 14

Survey!!!

Please Please PLEASE
Contact me!  I now have two forms available for you to take - here are descriptions.

1.  AF Bratlife January 2014!*
   This is very important, I need you to answer this to improve AF Bratlife.  Even if you think that AF Bratlife is perfect in every way, still contact me.  I can email it to you, or if you live near me, I can give it to you on my computer, MawMaw's computer, or my iPad.

2.  Study Corner January 2014*
   This is a quick survey (five questions!  There's no excuse not to take it) that will answer (if enough people answer it) the question: do boys break bones more than girls?  Although not necessary to take, it's super short and won't take you a minute.

Please - email me, email my parents, call us, talk to me...just contact me and I will get this to you some how!

*Not sure these links will work, sorry if they don't.

No comments: